Thursday, January 27, 2011

Canon EOS 1000D

   I've been getting myself busy lately, and as a result i didn't have time to update my blog. With all the busy schedule and work, I've decided to reward myself with a DSLR Camera. All this while, I really wanted a DSLR and its about time for me to get one. 
   The camera that I bought is what you called a "beginner's" camera, where you teach yourself on how it works, finding perfect angles and lighting ,taking awesome and so on. I actually bought this camera in Langkawi. It cost me a total of RM 1899 complete with bags, tripod, and a screen protector. The seller also throws in a 0.45/1.5ft close-up lens which i only have to add RM300 for it. I was told if you buy the close-up lens separately, it would cost me around RM500.  Thinking it was a good bargain, I decided to buy it ( Without Hesitation ) Laughs*





No comments:

Post a Comment