Monday, January 31, 2011

Memories Revisited

   It's still raining outside and how i wonder why? I'm sitting in front of my computer and my head is absolutely blank, I don't know where to start. My hands is itching to write entries to this blog. I came up with a "Mini" review about my past memories that I have gone through my life. Nothing much really...

November 2010,
From left : Sani, Din, Wak and my lovely wife
   That is the date were I've decided to take on a "Mini" company trip with my fellow workers. They deserve the break and I came along with a proposal on taking them on a trip to Genting Highlands. All of them have never been before to Genting so my wife and I decided to bring them along. At least, once in their life they can tell to others that they have been there before..


Sani was the only one that was brave enough to ride the Space Shot


   This trip was held in the year 2010. Another surprise is waiting them this year, when I have booked them an exclusive trip to Pulau Langkawi this October 2011. We'll be having a 5 day holiday at Pantai Cenang and all of the expenses is paid by the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment