Monday, December 20, 2010

Kuala Lumpur International MotorShow 2010

    I have been anticipating this event for months and it has finally arrived! My wife and i decided to went to the show. Hang on, i know that the event is over, i have just got to share the pics and experience with all of you. Well done for the organizers for organizing the event, but.... i got to say that the "bat mobile" didn't impress me at all despite of its promotional buzz..Here's are some highlights....

Nissan GTR R35


Sexy Rear Ass

    

    Ahh, the legend.. The M7 Nissan GTR R35.  Presumably the main attraction of the day (at least for me!) How i could kill a man for that.. =P . My wife n i dropped by their booth and bought a pair of their M7Japan T-Shirts.

A pic of my lovely wife at the M7 booth.

Well, she decide to pack the t-shirts herself since the sales person is to busy with the other customers.

    Upon arriving, i noticed that there's a New Satria Neo R3 Concept Car. I've got to hand it to Proton. This Neo looks so menacing. I wonder why R3 didn't stick with the original color concept of red and black..Hmm..Anyways,below are the pics.Couldn't get a full shot of it since there's so many people around it!

Look at em seats!
Loving the new color scheme.
    It was a tiring day,the exhibition halls a jam packed with people. Despite all that, I  have  managed to squeeze a shot of "Bumblebee".

Bumblebee!


Transform!

    Then,we made our way through the crowds and went to the Nissan exhibition. The only car that appeals to me there is the "Z". I'm not a big fan of the "Z" but this "Z" is looking rather slick. Anyways, i always wanted a Nissan...... in the form of  "Godzilla". Maybe i will get a unit someday....

N.I.S.S.A.N

370Z Roadster

    After browsing through the Nissan Exhibition, we made our way to the other parts of the show,below are some random pics that i shot before heading home.










   We ended our day with lots of brochure, goody bags, and some t-shirts to add to my collection =P. The KLIMS event this year is surely exciting and I'm thrilled by seeing all the cars that were presented during the event. Protons' concept cars were surprisingly "interesting". I hope that they can made some concept cars into production somewhere in the near future. It would certainly boast up their image in the eyes of Malaysian and hopefully to the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment